Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness. - Earl of Derby

Monday, November 7, 2011

Trick or Treat- Can the St. Marys Students Meet the Skills and Techniques?

Halloween at St. Mary's!
 



This week at St. Mary's was really fun, but so crazy! The closer the the end came, the more and more excited the kids got because it was Halloween and they all wanted to go trick or treating. Today not only was fun but challenging because you had to keep everyone in line and well behaved during this chaotic time. Today was also hard because I didn't really know how to react with the older kids because I've never really dealt with that age group.








Overall it was hard to see where the students skills were. Both students were good at the throwing and catching sometimes, then other times it just didn't work. These kids were also hard to judge because half the time they just stood there. Once the Teacher Candidates got them going it became easier.









I can't wait to see what happens next week, when I teach the Gym group! I couldn't be more excited to see what's in store for me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment