Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness. - Earl of Derby

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving At It's Finest!!

This week at St. Mary's was crazy! All of the students were so rambunctious today! My group was in control of the kindergarten and first graders, which is the group that is getting judged by all of the class. I was excited to go today because it was the last group to teach.

It started off kind of shaky, when Matt presented his game. More then half of the students didn't want to play for one reason or another, which put pressure on the other teacher candidates, because we wanted to get everyone to play.



 We ended up running out of time, so I didn't get a chance to teach my game. I was hoping to go because I was excited tot teach my game, and I thought the kids would enjoy it as well. Hopefully, the kids had a blast with the other games.

Next time, is our final day at St. Mary's and although I'm excited, It'll be sad to not go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment