Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness. - Earl of Derby

Monday, October 24, 2011

Lab 3- A Big Step Towards Something Great at St. Mary's!!!



When I first found out The Jumping Jack and Jills were playing with the Pre-K kids this week, I couldn't have been more excited! I absolutely love children this age, and now that all my little cousins have grown up, I don't really know anyone this age. I started by playing tag with a few boys. Tag games became races, and then it turned into hanging out in the Lava pit, and debating what ice cream was the best! It was so much fun being a kid again!

There was a point in the Lava pit when all the kids kept saying that the lava was up to my head and that I was drowning. But when the kids ended up in the so called lava pit, they were never drowning in it. Apparently these pre-k kids are indestructable! The students also ended up covering me in leaves, which in the beginning didn't seem to fun for me, but seeing the kids get excited to cover me, made me happy.

I was so excited this past week and I can't wait for the next few weeks in lab!


Click Here for my Assessment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment