Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness. - Earl of Derby

Monday, October 3, 2011

St. Marys Lab 2


At St. Mary's it was our first time there actually teaching, and it was so exciting to be back! We had begun to realize what was expected from us as Teacher Candidates there. After the Gym group went, I became nervous because the kids still kinda did there own thing. Not all of them wanted to participate, and while you can't force them too, you need to try to persuade them to be involved. I was afraid that our song wouldn't be a hit. When It was time for our song, I was still really nervous until we got started. Once we started to dance and sing, it was fun! I got more comfortable with the kids and the atmosphere which will definitely help me when it's my turn to teach. Overall, I had a fantastic time and I can't wait until the next time!!

Here's where you can view my assessment for the gym group!

No comments:

Post a Comment